This allows the transmission of a live or playback camera picture without wires, so usually used when the camera is running on batteries, untethered on a rig, quad bike or steadycam, for example. We have the "WEVI CAM-WAVE CW-5HD" microwave link for rental, made by IDX.
- Multiple video formats and profiles including 1080i/23.98PsF
- Automatically detects between HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals
- Transmission range of 150 feet line of sight or up to 100 feet through walls
- No special license is required for operation
- 2-channel embedded audio ensures no signal interference for complete audio/video syncronization.
- Uses integrated V-Mount for camera and battery connection; fully compatible with ENDURA batteries.
- Selection of 4 manual channel frequencies - ideal if operating multiple systems in close proximity.
- No visible external antenna
- 12W power consumption and weighs under 2 lbs.
More techy stuff:
- Frequency: 5.18GHz – 5.86GHz
- Tuning Range / Frequency selection: Four selectable channels or one auto select (TX only)
- Transmit Power: 89mW maximum (TX only)
- Transmitter/Receiver Antenna: Internal 2dBi gain
- Transmit Method: MIMO
- Modulation: Orthogonal Frequency Diversity Multiplexing (OFDM)
- Latency: Less than 1ms
- Video Input: HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) and SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-C)
- Video Formats: HD-1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 1080i/23.98PsF, 1080p/29.97, 720p/59.94, 720p/50 SD-525i/59.94, 625i/50
- Audio Output (TX)/Audio Input (RX): Two channels SDI embedded channel 1 and 2