|This camera is totally refursbished and updated with state of the art electronics. The best S16mm camera for effects work because of its super-steady Mitchell 16mm movement and film speed, iris & shutter can all be motion controlled - a totally unique feature on an S16mm camera.|
- Frame rates continuously variable up 128fps in 0.001 steps using the Lynx Robotics C-50 motor which is also motion control compatible - one can lock frames to camera moves. The Lynx motor also features a jog forward/reverse switch for monitor phasing - if one is shooting video monitors it allows the black line to be phased out.
- Unique video assist is a high quality Panasonic WV-KS152E camera, giving clear video output.
- Orientatable Pirate viewfinder.
- QuickSync 1 Intervalometer Controller available too - allows exposures from 1/8 to 22 seconds, intervals from 1 second to 99 minutes with a capping shutter output too.
- 2 x 400' magazines as standard (others available).
- PL lens mount.
|S16 front||S16 left||S16 rear||S16 right|
For camera, fitted with either Lynx controller, inc. video assist, 2 magazines, power supply, £600/day or £1800/week.
"NB. the video assist is included in this fee, unlike most other camera hire companies."
For camera assistant, £385/10 hour day.
Lynx Robotics QuickSync 1 Intervalometer Controller
Motion Controlled Hot Head
Video Assist Kit