|This is the classic Hollywood film camera totally refursbished and updated with state of the art electronics. Still the best camera for effects work because it has 2 pin-registered action (resulting in very little film weave - a steady image so very suited to visual effects layers and post-production matting) and it can be motion controlled, so it is a favourite amongst animators and specialist film makers.|
- Frame rates continuously variable up 128fps in 0.001 steps using the Lynx Robotics C-50 motor which is also motion control compatible - one can lock frames to camera moves. The Lynx motor also features a jog forward/reverse switch for monitor phasing - if one is shooting video monitors it allows the black line to be phased out.
- Alternatively, the Lynx motor can be swapped for our Fries crystal-locked motor.
- Unique video assist is a very high quality Sony 3CCD Power HAD 1/2" chip camera.
- Orientable Fries viewfinder.
- QuickSync 1 Intervalometer Controller available too - allows exposures from 1/8 to 22 seconds, intervals from 1 second to 99 minutes with a capping shutter output too.
- 2 x 400' magazines as standard (others available).
- BNCR lens mount - a set of matched Canon Superspeed primes and other lenses available too.
|S35R front||S35R left||S35R rear||S35R right||S35R rear oblique||High Speed Follow Focus|
For camera, fitted with either Lynx controller or Fries controller (not shown), inc. video assist, 2 magazines, power supply, Arri 15mm base plate & 4" Matte Box £600/day or £1800/week.
"NB. the video assist is included in this fee, unlike most other camera hire companies."
For camera assistant, £385/10 hour day.
Available BNCR mount lenses:
Canon Superspeed T1.4 primes comprising 24mm, 35mm, 50mm & 85mm £225/day or £675/week.
Canon Superspeed T1.4 18mm prime £85/day or £225/week
Angenieux Zoom, T3.2, 25mm - 250mm £310/day or £930/week
90mm Zoomar macro T2.8 £50/day or £150/week
Lynx Robotics QuickSync 1 Intervalometer Controller
Motion Controlled Hot Head
Video Assist Kit